Monday, April 4, 2011

Stranger Than Fiction

Stranger Than Fiction, directed by Marc Forster written by Zach Helm stars Will Ferrell, Emma Thompson and Dustin Hoffman, is the most surprisingly beautiful, original, and clever movie I have ever seen. To say that it was released at 2006 and I got a chance to see it, but postponed it till today for other action flicks make me want to cry. This movie is simply beautiful.

I was under the impression that this will be one of those Will Ferrell movies, comedy and a storyline that is just okay but this movie was something really surprising.

The plot is really stranger than fiction, our hero one day finds that someone is narrating his actions. He literally hears a woman narrating whatever he does. This makes him upset as he is the only one who can hear this voice, he seeks help.. and the story kicks in (I don't want to spoil your surprise). Our hero is a tax agent, really great with numbers and lives in a world of numbers and statistics, but the voice really changes his life and turns it upside down.

I don't know if you will feel the same feeling I am having as this was really a surprising movie to me. Nobody recommended it to me... but since now you know this is a good movie. I just pray you will be able to enjoy it as much as I did. You can watch the movie here.

3 comments:

unknown poet said...

the story as narrated by Tracer bullet seems to be interesting(very nicely narrated)..though the movies name z strange ;-)...i will watch it bullet ji..:-)..i like suspense movies and as it z recommended by you i m sure it wil b a gudone...:)

deekay said...

i will be watching this movie soon.....:-)

Unknown said...

loved it steve.....story was pretty cool and all the actors too....i love this Dustin Hoffman.....all the characters were just gr8....bravo....