Thursday, February 3, 2011

Fight Club

I am standing in the middle of an expressway, with vehicles whizzing past all around me.  I can see a vehicle coming from the opposite side, it is a truck, it is gaining on me fast, suddenly everything goes in slow motion mode and the collision happens and seems to last like an eternity.  I can see my bloody self lying on the expressway!!...............
strangely enough ..........I gather myself up and walk away rejuvenated from the accident.


How, why, you would ask!! Rightly so, for deekay is no Rajanikanth (by the way no truck has been made which can run over Rajani Anna) niether is he from the Deol Clan, well.....actually the guy who was run over by the truck was not deekay, but a metaphor for his frustrations....


Welcome to Fight Club, for those seeking to make a sense out of the above, please go and watch this movie, and for those who have already watched it, I guess, they can relate to my crazy ravings.


It was a mind blowing experience to watch this movie.  Fight Club has been adapted from a book by the same name written by Chuck Palahniuk, directed by David Fincher, script by Jim Ulhs, and starring Edward Norton, Bradd Pitt and Helena Bonham Carter.

3 comments:

Nasweef Ak said...

Really crazy one.. will not understand much till the end...
Their idea to collapse the 'Credit supplying companies' are good one..

Tracer Bullet said...

Crazy is the right word to describe the movie...

Unknown said...

i had a faint idea from the start ((i guess in the first scene itself..the narrator throws a subtle hint about tyler's identity))....also it suddenly dawned on me that this is the same movie which u had described long back.....also there were traces of Karthik calling Karthik here and there.....so i was in the groove from the start itself........the presentation was awesome....