Friday, February 11, 2011

Exam

Exam, the most dreaded word around, be it the annual exams in school or the semester exams in the university it is the same feeling generally. Though I know a few who actually look forward to it.. so that they can enjoy the holidays ;)

The movie, Exam, is a thriller, the general description would be - eight people after going through rigorous screening, appear to the exam for a key position in the biggest pharmaceutical cooperation of the world.

One can guess, the exam will not be a piece of cake. The very nature of the exam, the characters, the setting.. creates tension.. and the movie progresses... as I said it is a thriller so you will have to go through the whole thing to understand what is the reason for what goes on.

I enjoyed the movie. Though I cannot vouch for all of you out there.. and say that you will enjoy it.. all I would add is, if you are in a mood for a thriller.. you should watch "Exam".

4 comments:

deekay said...

i think British movies are not that marketed like their counterpart from across the Atalantic. This is actually first time I am hearing about "Exam".....good job steve.....sounds good...

deekay said...

i have kind of mixed feeling for "exam"....though i look forward to take a break after exam...the preparatory period is what irks me....;-)

Tracer Bullet said...

Yeah, British movies are underrated, I do hope they get the attention they deserve...

Nasweef Ak said...

surely they will as 'Kings speech' did!