Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tangled


Tangled starts out as a narrative, turns into a musical and from there it never fails to bring lots of smile and laughter. Even though I don’t like musicals, as I have the opinion that musicals are for kids but so are animated movies, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Lets leave that matter there, I enjoyed the music and even caught myself humming along. Now how did that happen?
There is just so much in this movie.. Ohh! the breath taking sceneries, the loving characters, the story, the acting. Ahh! this is a great movie, magical as are animated movies.
Loved Rapunzel so much, sadly she falls for the handsome Flynn Rider aka Eugene Fitzherbert, she looks so pretty and beautiful. For a movement in the movie I thought I had a chance... ahh! so much for wishful thinking... There are lots of great characters to be met in the movie and I will not spoil the thrill of meeting them yourself. Don't discard this movie as kid's movie, well, we all have our own childhood somewhere in us and I assure you, you will find your child again when you view the movie yourself.

PS: Since this is my first post here, I guess, a little introduction is called for. Ahem! I go by several names spaceman spiff, tracer bullet, uncle scrooge, and many more.. all borrowed ofcourse.. I am writing here because I love watching movies and I believe should someone be a little encouraged to watch a movie after reading what I have shared...... so much the better.. in my personal life.. I am just a simple man.... adios

1 comment:

Unknown said...

stereotypes are difficult to beat, but aren't we the one who create them in the first place! hoping to see more posts from u mr.tracer bullet aka spaceman spiff aka uncle screwge aka stephen jd......